From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of fourthitem@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 11:37 PM
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RE: Networking and DOS attacks

hello Jim,

helpfixmypc.com will not stop sending me that pop up how do I get rid of
them(it). It is the 55 critical system errors message.

than you

alex

Relevant Pages

  • Re: shared printer
    ... >Completely uninstall the new unit and reinstall it. ... >What make and model printer are you referring to? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • Re: Uninstalling SQL Server 2008 Express - "delete local security
    ... The link for the article I was referring to is ... I have been attempting to install SP1 but had some errors which prevented ... I decided to do an uninstall of the instance. ... the Groups folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
  • Re: Elemental: War of Magic
    ... That POS doesnt even bother to uninstall itself cleanly - it leaves ... That's the location where applications put various data ... Steam does same thing. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic)
  • Re: 3x3 square pattern on screen
    ... What files are you referring to? ... "Jim M" wrote: ... You need to uninstall that. ... >> Windows XP Media Center Edition ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: William Sanders vs. just about everybody
    ... (referring to the William Sanders rejection letter): ... I wasn't going to bother with this but having found myself in a ... somewhat idle/lazy disposition this morning I've read around ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)