Re: RE: Networking and DOS attacks

hello Jim,
helpfixmypc.com will not stop sending me that pop up how do I get rid of them(it). It is the 55 critical system errors message.

than you
alex

Relevant Pages

  • Re: pop-ups
    ... Alex wrote: ... > I am getting these annoying pop-ups stating ... > to find an easy and fast way to get rid of them! ... Get a firewall like ZoneAlarm or Kerio that I use and recommend. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Getting rid of a new user profile
    ... "Alex" wrote in message ... where USERNAME is the name of the user profile to want to get rid of. ... You need to be an administrator (or user with administrator rights) to delete a user. ... But I can't get rid of it. ...
  • Re: R2006a: How to switch off automatic MLint in editor window?
    ... Alex V. wrote: ... What's annoying is getting rid of those messages when the code ... programming structure that is more efficient than what I am using. ... down how to turn MLint on. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: RE: Networking and DOS attacks
    ... Subject: Networking and DOS attacks ... +AD4- helpfixmypc.com will not stop sending me that pop up how do I get rid of them. ... It is the 55 critical system errors message. ...
    (Security-Basics)