RE: Script

If you are talking about AD or MS scripting try

Lee A.

-----Original Message-----
From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Siscar, Emerson E.
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 11:57 PM
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Script

Hello to all:

Am not into script writing yet. Can anyone recommend or know where I
could find/get a script that disables windows unnecessary services for
example?

Thank you

Emer

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Script
    ... On Behalf Of Siscar, Emerson E. ... Am not into script writing yet. ... Can anyone recommend or know where I ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Script
    ... grc.com has some simple tools to disable commonly unneeded (read: insanity to have enabled by default) services. ... Siscar, Emerson E. wrote: ... Am not into script writing yet. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Eureka
    ... CSI is just bad script writing for the non-existent science. ... I know how to get them into the script-writing realm. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.tv)