Re: Bank Exploit

So Jason - what happened to your collegue?

IMHO - I don't think option 2 is a good idea. Questions will come up
such as - how did you discover the vulnerability in the first place.
What were you doing... and it all goes downhill from there.

I don't agree with keeping quiet either...

Is there a medium where we can report the "accidental discoveries"
without risk of prosecution? Like a hot tip line with the FBI or
something.