From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Nick Duda
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 3:26 AM
To: tony barry; Security Basics Forum
Subject: RE: New Spam Technique

Anything is always possible related to payloads and malware....thats a
given.

Your dealing with pretty muchall of us are dealing with, I'd like to
know what others are doing to combat this. We use PDF via email lots,
and for me to block it would be bad. For me to Qtine it would be bad,
even with somethign like and EUQ solution.

PDF sizes vary, so blocking based on size is hard. My employees are
starting to complain about this, and I can't figure out a solution that
is rock hard to block the bad and pass the good.

What are others doing? We get hundred of these a day, if not more!