spam/virus reporting to email@example.com
- From: "Murda Mcloud" <murdamcloud@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 15:49:00 +1000
What is the usual etiquette for informing an abuse email address at an ISP
that spam/viruses appear to be coming from a certain IP in their block?
I was just going to send the headers from the various emails.
The 'spam' engine is spoofing various domains
I'd guess that the box is owned.
- Prev by Date: Re: Private "tor-like" network - possible?
- Next by Date: Re: Private "tor-like" network - possible?
- Previous by thread: Secure App/Desktop Sharing
- Next by thread: Re: spam/virus reporting to firstname.lastname@example.org