Re: Fingerprint 2-factor authentication in a domain?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: have the computer FORGET passwords
    ... Many web sites store user names and passwords in cookies, as well as pointers to other information about you, such as the contents of your shopping cart. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: Compiling PHP and/or any PHP Extension on VMS
    ... that are set out by trade rags. ... large corporatiosn awaken to the stupidity of their web sites and remove ... non-MS users to a page telling them they couldn't access their web sites). ... the ability to influence the media and hence no ability to start/change ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Why does a web site keep "forgetting" me?
    ... passwords for that site, delete them. ... You may have to create a new user account and copy data to it: ... 811151 - How to copy data from a corrupted user profile to a new profile: ... there are many web sites requiring you to log in. ...
  • Re: User Accounts With A Difference
    ... > I have to create two different set of account on Solaris Systems, ... > 1) The first set consist of admin users that have to have the ability ... > not be able to reset roots password or other admin passwords. ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: User Accounts With A Difference
    ... > I have to create two different set of account on Solaris Systems, ... > 1) The first set consist of admin users that have to have the ability ... > not be able to reset roots password or other admin passwords. ...
    (comp.unix.questions)