Re: COBiT, ITIL and ISO Control Mapping

Putting it in access is very simple. Once you have it in excel, you can directly import the same into access, without any hassle. This is the procedure.

Open access, go to file/get external data /link tables and click. You will be prompted to select the required file from a directory window. Select the file type as excel , and go to the directory where you have your excel file and select the same. And then follow the flow. Your linked tables are created for each excel sheet in access. And one more thing. Once you have linked thus, whenever you update the excel file, the access tables are automatically updated.

Good luck.

Narahari Rao

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cannot alt+tab between open Excel files
    ... goodmaj wrote: ... I changed the repeat rate on the keyboard - no luck. ... there are two Excel icons for the file I'm ... "Dave Peterson" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Autosum returns 0 value on data sheet
    ... Data Import, still no luck. ... Excel 95 - Excel 2007 ... Format all to General or Number then copy an empty cell. ...
  • Re: Get excel worksheet names using ODBC
    ... >> I've tried many other groups with little luck... ... >> I am trying to get the worksheet names from an excel file using ODBC, ... This is part of a larger MFC application, I was trying to use MFC to ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Cannot alt+tab between open Excel files
    ... I changed the repeat rate on the keyboard - no luck. ... there are two Excel icons for the file I'm ... I know Alt is another way to ... If I hit and release the alt key, File on the menubar is highlighted. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Autosum returns 0 value on data sheet
    ... Data Import, still no luck. ... "Peo Sjoblom" wrote: ... Excel 95 - Excel 2007 ... Format all to General or Number then copy an empty cell. ...