Re: Re: email gateway appliance for antivirus and antispam for 3-5k?

I also would highly recommend CanIt from Roaring Penguin: http://www.roaringpenguin.com/
It should be within the budget you specified. We implemented it on our campus and it is very slik and
effective.

Marco

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Damn you, FEDEX! or Nikon D40 lost in Springfield, MO blackhole.
    ... the 2 mp Mavica he had been using with a Nikon D40. ... After shopping around, he got me to order one for him. ... The shipper had it insured, but from what I have read it could take weeks to sort this crap out. ... You may get your insurance from FedEx and a couple weeks later they find it and deliver it. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: PROOF OF LIFE AFTER DEATH.!!!!!!!!!
    ... The Bible teaches both a New Birth and a Second Death, and a framework in ... The default choice is Second Death, ... Birth is a viable option for those who want it. ... intrinsic absurdity which inheres therein. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: python 3 constant
    ... is require Python to change to accommodate your need. ... Can you see the slight difference? ... Best regards, ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: The Sci-Fi Rejection Letter That Time Forgot
    ... nations have stockpiled arsenals of these incredible bombs and the time the story is set. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Wachstumssaison Flieder
    ... Handbreit über dem Boden. ... "Fliederkrimi" am Samstag halten heute meine Nerven nicht aus. ... Dorothee ...
    (de.rec.garten)