De: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] En
nombre de Joel Jose
Enviado el: miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2007 5:13
Para: krymson@xxxxxxxxx; security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: Re: how do i start working??

anyway, life has now well past the security + certs now... so not bothered
of it anymore.. Am now just trying to get my "homework"
right....... i have setup a small network at my home... am trying out
various configurations on it.... am also getting small works like to
configure routers for a startup company....

Big certs like Cissp can wait till i atleast get a 4 yr exp in industry..
who knows, if i fare well maybe my employer would pay for it. But i am
seriously looking to get "starting" certs to get me started with a
company... any takers??.... can someone give me a clue as to what certs i
must be aiming for??.. i want the absolute minimum necessary to enter into
the sys admin dept..

thanks
joel.