National Security interests in the Internet Infrastructure
- From: Neil <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 18:56:32 -0400
I'm trying to write a paper on possible National Security interests in
the internet infrastructure. I know that's a little vague, but anything
you have that might be interesting/remotely relevant to that topic would
be a great help.
Examples might be:
- Any technological weaknesses in the current system that a nation-state
or hostile organization might try to exploit.
- How hostile elements are currently making use of the internet to
Anything you have would be a great help. Official-ish documents
(reports issues by government agencies, testimonies in front of
Congress, etc.) would be particularly helpful.
- Prev by Date: RE: CISSP Question
- Next by Date: RE: Consulting Question
- Previous by thread: Re: RE: [bugtraq] Re: Home laptops on a corporate network
- Next by thread: Re: National Security interests in the Internet Infrastructure