From: owner-bugtraq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-bugtraq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Johnny Wong
Sent: Thursday, 10 May 2007 1:18 PM
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bugtraq] Re: Home laptops on a corporate network

I have an idea and would like to throw it to the list. Maybe we could
create LiveCDs for these users. And the only way they can access to
the corporate network is through this CD. The CD will be customised
with the VPN client, office apps etc. That way, it is not possible
for information to leak from a more secure state to one which is unknown.

JW