Training Classes in SyScan'07
besides having free alcohol for all conference attendees at SyScan'07 this year, there will be seven (7) training classes at SyScan'07 this year. these classes are:
1. "securing your oracle database form hackers" by alexander kornbrust
2. "web application (in)security" by ngs software
3. "designing a secured voip network" by hendrik scholz
4. "practical wifi (in)security" by cedric blancher
5. "penetration testing voip network" by the grugq
6. "network storage security training" by isec partners
7. "building secured asp.net applications" by cosaire
training classes will be held on july 3rd - 4th, 2007 and the main conference will be held on july 5th - 6th, 2007.
those who sign up for these training classes by may 20th, 2007 will get to attend the conference for free. those who sign up for these classes after may 20th, 2007 need to pay only S$300 (about us$200) for the conference.
please visit www.syscan.org for more details.
- Prev by Date: RE: CISSP Question
- Next by Date: RE: Home laptops on a corporate network
- Previous by thread: Workstation Locking
- Next by thread: DMZ host deployment and maintenance procedures