Nmap Crashing on wireless card

Hi all,

I have been having problems getting Nmap to run when I am using my wireless
card. It is an intel pro/wireless ABG card. The machine is a Toshiba
Satellite U205 running Vista Home Premium and when I run Nmap on the wired
connection everything works fine. I was beginning to think that it was a
Pcap issue but Wireshark runs fine on the wireless card. I tried running
release 4.2 and I have the same problem.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks,

Ed

Relevant Pages

  • Group Policy loading
    ... it seems to be a problem with XP, not the Dell drivers): ... connecting to a Buffalo WLA-G54 Wireless Access Point. ... logon') option to make Windows XP wait for the network to ... file to match that of the Dell TrueMobile card. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)
  • Re: WAP54Gs with WPA not handing out IPs from SBS2003 server
    ... Do you have enough IP addresses in the DHCP pool on the DHCP server? ... There's not even 50 machines total on the network. ... I'll assume you're running Windoze XP Home using Wireless Zero Config ... With the PCMCIA card, it's the WZC software. ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: WAP54Gs with WPA not handing out IPs from SBS2003 server
    ... Do you have enough IP addresses in the DHCP pool on the DHCP server? ... There's not even 50 machines total on the network. ... I'll assume you're running Windoze XP Home using Wireless Zero Config ... With the PCMCIA card, it's the WZC software. ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: what do i need to wirelessly network my house
    ... wireless router and a wi-fi card for your PC. ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: wireless connection at home
    ... successful and an ifconfig of the wlan0 showed that the card had sent 10 ... I went to a local computer store because I thought maybe the card was ... In the environment here I have about 4 wireless access points in the ... "LinkSys Wireless G" that is what my wife and kids connect up to, ...
    (Fedora)