- From: killy <killfactory@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 21:37:18 -0400
Self Study.. A little cheaper.
On 5/4/07, andrews@xxxxxxxxxxx <andrews@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just noticed this. The SANS course is a bit high at $1495 for a 2
day class. The cert is only $100.
Anyone have any idea what this tests? Is it at all worth it? I am
living PCI compliance now and it would seem to be appropriate, but I
am not going to pay $1500 for course. :)
If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked.
What's more, you deserve to be hacked.
-- former White House cybersecurity czar Richard Clarke
- From: andrews
- Prev by Date: Re: Password Manager Software recommendations
- Next by Date: Re: CISSP Prep books?
- Previous by thread: GIAC/GPCI
- Next by thread: Re: GIAC/GPCI