Re: Password Manager Software recommendations

Based on your requirements, I can say that Password Safe is the
closest thing you will find.

Easy to use
Small
Easy to deploy (place on network share, thumb drive etc.)
Not sure of the encryption scheme????
I am sure it will be supported for the next few years or so
Yes has multiple platform support (win32 being the primary)

Check it out at http://passwordsafe.sourceforge.net/

CHris.