Password Manager Software recommendations

My users work with a fair number of systems and application which require unique log in credentials. As a result, I am actively looking for a password manager to help secure and organize these credentials for my end-users.

Having spent some time researching available commercial options, I have found basically two types of products:

Enterprise level products that are primarily single sign-on solutions--which are not feasible in my environment; or

Home user products that are basically all in one Internet security products--which are not suitable for my environment.

I am familiar with a few open source projects; however, there is a preference on the part of management to deploy a commercially supported/maintained solution; however, open source is not entirely out of the question (I really do not wish to start a debate on open vs. closed source security products).

The basic general requirements are:

Easy to use for most non-technical end-users
Small resource footprint
Easy to deploy
Use of AES, Two-fish, and/or Blowfish algorithms
Product must be actively supported/maintained for the foreseeable future (I am aware of the problems with this type of requirement)
Suitable for business/enterprise (MS Windows) environments

I'd appreciate some feedback/recommendations from those admins who have traveled down this path before.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Password Manager Software recommendations
    ... My users work with a fair number of systems and application which require unique log in credentials. ... I am actively looking for a password manager to help secure and organize these credentials for my end-users. ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Is this a virus or???
    ... I ran Avira and Malwarebytes. ... No infections according to those programs. ... They somehow got my Yahoo email address ... The credentials are then ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: Is this a virus or???
    ... They somehow got my Yahoo email address ... | and my Yahoo password. ... Scenario 1: ... The credentials are then sent to a third ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Yahoo Webmail Sessions
    ... After typing in the credentials, ... Do you Yahoo!? ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ...
    (Security-Basics)