security tools boot disk
- From: "Al Saenz" <asaenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 14:06:23 -0400
This is my first post.
I tried to look for a way to search the archives but I couldn't find a way.
Basically I want to create a "small" Linux boot disk that will contain some security tools (audit, packet analyzer, etc).
I just don't know which Linux distribution to use and which tools that are offered for that distro. that I should use.
Basically does anyone have a site that shows how to make such a disk?
- Prev by Date: RE: USB ports Network
- Next by Date: Re: USB ports Network
- Previous by thread: Multi-Factor Authentication
- Next by thread: RE: security tools boot disk