Re: Anonymity via Tor?

Hi ,

for example you can start from here:

http://www.cs.colorado.edu/department/publications/reports/docs/CU-CS-1025-07.pdf

http://files.grimboy.co.uk/misc/tor-vurn.html

regards,

phillip

On Friday 13 April 2007 22:19, Razorren wrote:
Hi all,

Any thoughts on "Tor"? Is this a safe and effective way to achieve
anonymity while online? Is there anything better or what other tools should
this be combined with?

http://tor.eff.org/

Thanks,

Zero1

  • Re: Question about a "shnorrer"
    ... Best regards, ... I would hesitate to open the door. ... even if so called safe neighborhoods, ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: Rugby "glamour" news
    ... The Green Phantom ... Only Matua would have that sort of capacity. ... you're safe from everybody's advances except the poms. ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.union)
  • Re: Hexamine
    ... Regards ... > Andy Crawford wrote: ... Most of the work goes into making it stable and safe to ... > Nobel was so famous for it that we now have the Nobel prize. ...
    (uk.rec.walking)
  • Re: Home Sec. says theres increased terror threat
    ... Even the cockroaches! ... i expect they'll be safe in the no 10 bunker ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: Windows 2000 Service Packs?
    ... you're saying going up to SP4 is safe? ... > These articles may help. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)