Re: Join the Fight Against Phishing!

----- Original Message ----- From: <phishkiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 8:45 PM
Subject: Join the Fight Against Phishing!

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that there is a call to arms to fight PhishingÂ…are u in? If you can spare some time the guys at the PhishTank group could use your support with reporting and verifying sites.

This is a great opportunity to make a real difference for a very worthy cause and make the Web a safer place.

You can find out more here:

http://www.phishtank.com/index.php
http://www.phishtank.com/blog/2007/04/11/the-tank-is-bubbling/

I've been forwarding my phish attempts (with headers) to pirt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...this O.K.?

--Michael

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Dream Issues - Again!
    ... He will gently put arms down or remove my hand ... seem to be suffering fatigue from lack of sleep I do not view the sleep ... For choosing to fight, one gets the horrors of war,stress,and possibly ... possibly death. ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Dream Issues - Again!
    ... He will gently put arms down or remove my hand ... seem to be suffering fatigue from lack of sleep I do not view the sleep ... For choosing to fight, one gets the horrors of war,stress,and possibly ... possibly death. ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Crush choke, ow
    ... >>Big strong white double overhooked me, picked me up, and squeezed- Arms inside ... >The standard BJJ escape to this begins with posting your arms against ... >point, if his intention had been to slam you, you would have been ... UFC event (might have been a replay of an older fight), ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: FEMA Suspends Phoenix Rescuers Over Arms
    ... >>|Gunner wrote: ... >>|I am constantly amazed by people talking like Libertarians who turn ... avoid the ones you can..or fight them by other means. ... We ask not your counsel or your arms ... ...
    (misc.survivalism)
  • Re: Dream Issues - Again!
    ... He will gently put arms down or remove my hand ... seem to be suffering fatigue from lack of sleep I do not view the sleep ... Have any thing against coffee? ... For choosing to fight, one gets the horrors of war,stress,and possibly ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)