Re: Shell Programming

A good basic place to start would be any of the scripting VTC tutorials. That will give you a good base to launch into more difficult tutorials and projects.

Richard Brinson wrote:
I am due to take the Certified Ethical Hacker bootcamp in about 1 month, but
before I do so I wanted to brush up on some of my weaker skills. I don't
have a programming background (but do have some basic programming knowledge)
and I want to learn shell scripting/programming in the quickest possible
time. Can anyone recommend some decent books or tutorials to help me achieve
Many thanks!