RE: how to setup a global disclaimer in exchange 2003

Most gateway (outbound relay) content filtering solutions have this ability. Some of the exchange level antivirus solutions also have this. I would look into the products (i hope your using one) you are using on your outbound mail relay that does your email content filtering.

-----Original Message-----
From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Sohail Sarwar
Sent: Mon 4/2/2007 9:00 PM
To: Scott Ramsdell; WALI; security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: how to setup a global disclaimer in exchange 2003

Hi All,

I do have a question. I wanted to put out a general
disclaimer.. like the following in exchange, so that if any employee
send out email to the world out side of the company email, this would be
at the bottom. Can someone direct me on how to do this and implement
this on exchange 2003...

information intended for a specific individual and purpose and is
protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited.

Thanks!
Sohail

Relevant Pages

  • RE: how to setup a global disclaimer in exchange 2003
    ... how to setup a global disclaimer in exchange 2003 ... If exchange 2003 can not do this can exchange 2007... ... send out email to the world out side of the company email, ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: how to setup a global disclaimer in exchange 2003
    ... how to setup a global disclaimer in exchange 2003 ... This message (including any attachments) contains confidential ... this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of HCL or its affiliates. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: how to setup a global disclaimer in exchange 2003
    ... Exchange does not allow you to do this you can only setup this via outlook from each individual user. ... send out email to the world out side of the company email, ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: how to setup a global disclaimer in exchange 2003
    ... You can do this by writing your own VBScript and plugging it into Exchange ... how to setup a global disclaimer in exchange 2003 ... Exchange does not allow you to do this you can only setup this via outlook ... send out email to the world out side of the company email, ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: global disclaimer
    ... Exchange 5.5 you'll need a third party app. ... > We need to include a global disclaimer on all email. ... > Trez Blencowe ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)