Re: Help with TLD

Many thanks to all for your time and replies. With all the phishing
emails arriving at my inbox, one can never be too careful. Use of
arbitrary domains like this does not help it much either.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Create rules doesnt work...AT ALL
    ... The stuborn one may only appear to look the same. ... in the subject, and run it on my Inbox, and the mail still sits there staring me in the face. ... Be very careful in what you specify, it's not able to guess what you want. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Create rules doesnt work...AT ALL
    ... Be very careful in what you specify, it's not able to guess what you want. ... Made a rule to delete anything with "Free" in the subject, and run it on my Inbox, and the mail still sits there staring me in the face. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Create rules doesnt work...AT ALL
    ... >>> there staring me in the face. ... >> careful in what you specify, it's not able to guess what you want. ... I'm trying to delete mails with "Free" (no quotes) ... One such mail still exists in my Inbox with "Free" ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Outlook 2000, inbox folder impossible to access after changing
    ... >> as the Inbox folder is not opening. ... >> I cannot see emails arriving in the Inbox, I need to run a rule to move ... >> from the Inbox to a special subfolder that I created. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Is the site which must not be named down?
    ... exist like that Voldemort will visit your inbox. ... (I imagine he's already there right now.) ... Careful.. ... sword in there... ...
    (rec.martial-arts)