Re: Training vendors

Is there a particular are you want to be trained on. I have gone to
InfoSec Institute and Intense School(Vigilar). I can give you specifics
if you want. Thanks

Christian Kopacsi
CISSP CHFI CCNA MCSE CEH MCSA
IT Security Analyst/HIPAA Security Officer
St. Marys of Michigan
ckopacsi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

St. Mary's of Michigan Information Security Statement

The content of this email or attachments may contain confidential business or health information that is legally privileged and are intended only for the use of the individual named above. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party unless required to do so by law or regulation and is required to destroy the information after its stated need has been fulfilled.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of these document(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: security tools list
    ... I compiled a list of all the security open source tools that I ever ... InfoSec Institute ... InfoSec Institute's Advanced Ethical Hacking class teaches you how to write stack and heap buffer overflow exploits for Windows and Linux. ... Gain your Certified Expert Penetration Tester cert as well. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Where would the changes be saved?
    ... There are subkeys for each sub-log (Application, Security, etc.) ... I can't find anything offhand that documents the specifics of how to set ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • RE: Security vs. Simplicity
    ... You have to weigh the upfront and ongoing costs. ... Subject: Security vs. Simplicity ... InfoSec Institute ... Instructor-Led and Online formats is the most concentrated exam prep ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Security Jobs
    ... One thing to bear in mind is that security is much more than ... InfoSec Institute ... InfoSec Institute's CISSP Boot Camp in both ... Instructor-Led and Online formats is the most concentrated exam prep ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Skills needed to become a Security Expert and Penetration Tester?
    ... concepts relevant to the security field. ... To learn all skills required to be a Security Expert and Penetration ... InfoSec Institute ... Learn all of the latest penetration testing techniques in InfoSec Institute's Ethical Hacking class. ...
    (Pen-Test)