Re: Training vendors

Is there a particular are you want to be trained on. I have gone to
InfoSec Institute and Intense School(Vigilar). I can give you specifics
if you want. Thanks

Christian Kopacsi
CISSP CHFI CCNA MCSE CEH MCSA
IT Security Analyst/HIPAA Security Officer
St. Marys of Michigan
ckopacsi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

St. Mary's of Michigan Information Security Statement

The content of this email or attachments may contain confidential business or health information that is legally privileged and are intended only for the use of the individual named above. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party unless required to do so by law or regulation and is required to destroy the information after its stated need has been fulfilled.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of these document(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete.