Help with TLD

I needed to contact the technical support for my AV vendor, Nod32. I
sent an email to ...@xxxxxxxx and the reply I received was from
...@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I would expect eset to have domains such as eset.com, eset.com.uk,
eset.co.uk or even uk.eset.com but not eset.uk.com. I would expect
eset.uk.com to be a sub domain of uk.com domain which seems to be a
referrer/affiliate site.

Any insight? Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: My search for a good AV product...
    ... "ESET NOD32 was designed from the core as a single, highly-optimized engine that works as a unified Anti-Threat system to protect against a broad spectrum of malware. ... The statement of one vendor about its own product? ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: OT--DVD Problem (?)
    ... drive (DVD player). ... it also appears in Windows Explorer.. ... 2- Contact manufacturer's technical support. ... "Return to Vendor." ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Panda Titanium Antivirus ???
    ... , removed any of them, tried NOD 32, exchanged ... several questions with their technical support receiving answers in 1-2 ... time of full scan several times shorter then any other AV that I ... Nothing in life is perfect but NOD32 for me ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • workgroup system accessing a network share
    ... We've got a vendor that is onsite and provides technical support on one of ... our proprietary systems. ...
  • Re: 3570 Canon Networked Printer wont print
    ... I've had issues with getting technical support in the past from this ... vendor. ... What about if your machine needs a firmware upgrade? ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)