From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Johnny Wong
Sent: 09 March 2007 09:37
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Hard disk Encryption

What about SecureDoc? Anyone tried it?

Rgds,
JW

At 05:05 AM 9/03/2007, Hugo wrote:
I would certainly go for Safeboot hard disk encryption Easy to manage
which is very important towards users as they will be your assurance
East to link with an active directory / ldap environment I evaluated
Safeboot, Pointsec, Safeguard (Utimaco) and Safeboot I defentively the
best

www.safeboot.com

Hugo Deckx
Computer Forensic Manager