Re: FAX a virus - THREAD IS NOW CLOSED

This topic has been debated at length and I believe the original question has been sufficiently answered.

Thanks to everyone who responded, but this thread is now closed. Any additional follow-ups will be returned to sender. This applies to the "FUD" spin-off thread as well. Please take it offline if you wish to continue the topic.

best regards,
moderator

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Treeview question
    ... this treeview only shows the nodes.text ... > "George Hester" wrote in message ... please post the original question with your request. ... >> Regards, ...
  • Re: Treeview question
    ... this treeview only shows the nodes.text ... > "George Hester" wrote in message ... please post the original question with your request. ... >> Regards, ...
  • Re: Folder Options registry Key
    ... I misunderstood your original question. ... for the user you meant please review the user registry hive and verify if the following policy is set: ... >> Regards, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)
  • Re: Hibernate once - resume many
    ... I forgot what was the original question and the problem. ... Regards, ... Slobodan ... >> If your account is not in this list you won't be able to acquire ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)
  • Re: MAIL recommendation
    ... > As regards the original question in this thread, and the related FAQ ... > entries, I did post an answer to the OP (even if he seems to have been ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)