Gerhard Rickert
Corporate Information Security Officer
Aozora Bank, LTD.

On Feb 27, 2007, at 5:32 AM, reginap1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello,

I am looking for a good book of hacking. I would like something that has examples and labs. Does anyone know of a good book or website where I can find something like that? Basically I would like to learn hacking on my own and most books I have seen don't have enough information and really not teaching you anything other than give you basic information.

Thanks in advance,
Rena

If your IT fails, you're out of business - or worse. Arm your
enterprise with BigFix, the single converged IT security and operations
engine. BigFix enables continuous discovery, assessment, remediation,
and enforcement for complex and distributed IT environments in real- time
from a single console.
Think what's next. Think BigFix.

http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;82309979;15562032;o?http:// www.bigfix.com/ITNext/
---------------------------------------------------------------------- -----

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Hacking Book / Information
    ... Hacking: The Art of Exploitation ... The Ethical Hackers Handbook ... BigFix ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Hacking Book / Information
    ... hacking but never got myself to do it but now I am going to get serious ... Engineering and Architecting but not security. ... engine. ... BigFix enables continuous discovery, assessment, remediation, ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Hacking Book / Information
    ... Subject: Hacking Book / Information ... level Engineering and Architecting but not security. ... BigFix ... engine. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Hacking Book / Information
    ... I am looking for a good book of hacking. ... BigFix ... BigFix enables continuous discovery, assessment, remediation, ...
    (Security-Basics)