Re: Hacking Book / Information

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I am going to look into all those
items you have posted. I have always been interested in security and
hacking but never got myself to do it but now I am going to get serious
about it. I have been in the IT industry for 13 years I do high level
Engineering and Architecting but not security. Although security is part of
my job as well but it's not at a high level as I would like it to be. I
think learning hacking will help me in my current career and gain new
skills.

Thanks again for all your replies.
Rena

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:22:53 +1100, Ivan . wrote
Rena

The hacking exposed series is good, it includes M$, Linux, Cisco etc

Also check out the stealing the network series

Then setup a home lab and hack away

cheers
Ivan

On 26 Feb 2007 20:32:22 -0000, reginap1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx