Lotus Notes Encryption

I need to remove the encryption from all messages in a database. I need to do this so I can convert them to Outlook pst file.

Please could someone tell me how best to do this.

The messages were journaled over to this database and some but not all messages are encrypted.

Any ideas/help would be greatly appreciated.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Newbie - Is this Reasonable?
    ... because this hash is stored in the database. ... So you use PKCS5v2 to generate a key hash from a salt and the user's passphrase, then store the salt and the hash in a database. ... are even more critical in database applications because the payoff from tampering with selected fields may be much higher, fields tend to be fixed-length so it's easier to tamper with them in a meaningful way, and databases lend themselves to off-line analysis, so the attacker can marshall more resources and take more time to attack your system. ... You're using a stream cipher for encryption. ...
  • 2005-Problem restoring database with encrypted columns to diff ser
    ... I need to start encrypting several fields in a database and have been doing ... OPEN MASTER KEY DECRYPTION BY PASSWORD = 'testAppleA3'; ... ALTER MASTER KEY ADD ENCRYPTION BY SERVICE MASTER KEY; ... encryption by certificate test; ...
  • Re: Protecting an Access Database
    ... because I want to make my database more secure. ... I see...So I guess that not even encryption (which I have ... I think Microsoft could have created a built-in encryption function within ...
  • Re: How to prevent importing tables
    ... why in-built encryption doesn't even matter if they otherwise have ... off-topic but is all to do with security and "extraction". ... > sufficient permission to open the database, ... then they don't even need to decrypt it! ...
  • Re: FlatFile Encryption using FILESTREAM
    ... If a folder on a domain contains confidential flat files, ... files can be added to a database filegroup and read using FILESTREAM. ... SQL Server ensures data-level consistency between the relational data in the ... "Note that this encryption is made by default when you create ...