Re: Re: security not a big priority?

Well your not alone, I am in the same boat.
Unfourtunatley, I dont have an answer for you either.
I think you are going to be forced to do some political manuvering and be ready for the fallout.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: And the wood is free
    ... cause thats what I think is ... I dont know for sure, ... I suggested Cedar to friends, and they poo-pooed the idea, thinking ... Cedar wasnt strong enough.I thought Cedar would make the boat smell ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Arrow "Honor Thy Father" (spoilers)
    ... On the boat as they first entered the 'bedroom' area. ... by both Mom *and* Sis. ... *any* dialogue between Oliver and his sister or between Oliver and ... television alone without quickly getting bored. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Replace? Add? Fix? Want? .. the Put Ons
    ... The boat is in ok shape... ... furling systems don't work the sail very well and a second smaller jib will ... etc. dont buy it if you dont need it and dont spend on the ... sailors call when the engine or electronics fail this guy will most ...
    (rec.boats.cruising)
  • So lets review...
    ... He wants to get me drunk while out on this boat and alone with me. ... We hear and we obey- Gene Simmons ... Don't blame Ace for something unless you can handle the fact that ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)