Re: Vista's personal firewall and AV package

For AV, we're starting to roll out Nod32 to our office staff here and so far are having good success. Some of our IT Staff has been using it at home for their personal machines, and it comes highly recommended from a few pundits I trust, including Steve Gibson of grc.com

You can get a 30 day trial for Nod32 at their website: http:// www.eset.com/

As for Vista and its Firewall, I can't comment, except that I'm not going to touch it until SP1 is out.

-e