Changing the domain admin password.

Time has come to change the domain admin password. Unfortunately this is used (hardcoded?) across the network in lots of different places, services, virus downloads etc. Does anyone know of a way for me to audit the admin account so I can see where it is currently in use.

Has anyone got any other tips for changing the domain admin password without lots of pain?

Thanks,

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Help Needed
    ... These events all started after we changed to Domain admin password. ... Windows cannot query for the list of Group Policy objects ... ... How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on ... I have 2 DC Primary and backup Server 2003 ENT my problem is i have alot ...
  • Domain admin Password Change
    ... This is a 2003 network, but I couldn't find where to post for that product... ... We recently had to change the domain admin password for our network. ... Windows cannot query for the list of Group Policy objects. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)