Changing the domain admin password.
- From: Gary Collis <onesl1fox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 20:40:58 +0000
Time has come to change the domain admin password. Unfortunately this is used (hardcoded?) across the network in lots of different places, services, virus downloads etc. Does anyone know of a way for me to audit the admin account so I can see where it is currently in use.
Has anyone got any other tips for changing the domain admin password without lots of pain?
- Prev by Date: Re: Tracing Threatening Email to an IP Address
- Next by Date: RE: Mail scanner
- Previous by thread: Tracing Threatening Email to an IP Address
- Next by thread: RE: Changing the domain admin password.