KB924085 Installation Issues on Win2k3

I'm experiencing some interesting behavior with KB924085 installing manually on Windows 2k3 machines. According to MBSA, it is not installed after I run the installer and reboot. File version verification indicates the install was successful. Add/Remove Programs indicates the install was successful.
When I run the installer a second time, I recieve no errors stating the update has already been applied. After reboot I run MBSA, and it's fine. When going to Add/Remove Programs, I now see two entries for KB924085, one ending in OUTLOOK, the other ending in OLKINTLff.
We are working with Microsoft on this issue, but I was wondering if anyone has experienced a similar issue with this KB?