Re: How to securing endpoints?

We do the MAC locking option and set static reservations in DHCP. It was a
LOT of work to set up, but maintaining it isn't too bad if you script the
changes.

"Mario Platt"
<mplatt@xxxxxxxxx
Sent by: "Jaime Ruiz" <jruiz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
listbounce@securi cc
tyfocus.com WALI <hkhasgiwale@xxxxxxxxx>,
Subject
Re: How to securing endpoints?
01/23/2007 06:51
PM

The Cisco solution can also be clientless. And it's also independent
of the operating system as in windows, mac ox, and linux. I suppose
things can be arranged for the rest of the OSs...