Re: F5 and Load Balancing

In my experience with the F5 bigIP I'd suggest saving the money and just
using 1 bigIP unit. It has never failed me and we grew to rely on it for
just about everything.

As an alternative Pound (http://www.apsis.ch/pound/) also worked out
flawlessly and was free. bigIP came with a pretty web based GUI but Pound
also would have performed perfectly for us in most situations.

On 16 Jan 2007 18:09:38 -0000, Ethan_Steiger@xxxxxxxx