From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of apaez1084@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 5:42 PM
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Internet security

I know this can probably be done with thier router. But i want to have
everything set up once they get there.
So they can plug in and thats it.
I hear about using a software. Any user friendly software that any one
might know of.

thanks

Detect Malicious Web Content and Exploits in Real-Time.
Anti-Virus engines can't detect unknown or new threats.
LinkScanner can. Web surfing just became a whole lot safer.

http://www.explabs.com/staging/promotions/xern_lspro.asp?loc=sfmaildetec

Detect Malicious Web Content and Exploits in Real-Time.
Anti-Virus engines can't detect unknown or new threats.
LinkScanner can. Web surfing just became a whole lot safer.

http://www.explabs.com/staging/promotions/xern_lspro.asp?loc=sfmaildetect

  • RE: USB Qusetion
    ... Detect Malicious Web Content and Exploits in Real-Time. ... LinkScanner can. ... Web surfing just became a whole lot safer. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: encryption comparison chart
    ... Detect Malicious Web Content and Exploits in Real-Time. ... LinkScanner can. ... Web surfing just became a whole lot safer. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: SORBS
    ... Detect Malicious Web Content and Exploits in Real-Time. ... LinkScanner can. ... Web surfing just became a whole lot safer. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Intrusion attempt statistics