ettercap NG

i hope, that im right, when i ask you about a problem with ettercap in this mailinglist.
so my problem:
everytime i run ettercap NG-0.7.3, ig get thousands of errormessages like this:
(while arp poisoning)

SEND L3 ERROR: 28 byte packet (0800:01) destined to was not forwarded (libnet_write_raw_ipv4(): -1 bytes written (Invalid argument)

so, like i said im running MacOSX 10.4.8 (intel) and i installed ettercap via fink and it compiled without errors.

so what is the problem?
i tryed to fnd answers in google and your mailing list, but without success.

so i hope, i'll get some interesting answers...

PS.: sorry for my bad english, im german... :D
PPS.: When this is not the right mailinglist, then please tell me where else i could find help.

This list is sponsored by: ByteCrusher

Detect Malicious Web Content and Exploits in Real-Time.
Anti-Virus engines can't detect unknown or new threats.
LinkScanner can. Web surfing just became a whole lot safer.