Re: Server Losing Hard Disk Space

Dan Denton a écrit :
I have a win2k which has been steadily losing disk space for the last
few days at a rate of half a gig a day or more. Can anyone point me in
the direction of a tool that will allow me to see which files have
increased in size between determined intervals? Any help is
appreciated...

Dan Denton
Information Technology Manager, CCNA
Pay-LESS Office Products

With filemon from sysinternals you can see which processes are accessing which files

Sami.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Server Losing Hard Disk Space
    ... On 11/29/06, Dan Denton wrote: ... few days at a rate of half a gig a day or more. ... I would adjust the 'When was it modified" field. ... recommend checking for anything 10MB and larger. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Server Losing Hard Disk Space
    ... Use the program windirstat ... Dan Denton wrote: ... few days at a rate of half a gig a day or more. ... Pay-LESS Office Products ...
    (Security-Basics)