About War Driving ..

Hi ,
I was wondering if it is possible to locate and catch
a guy who is connecting to our wep wireless network
and downloading stuff from torrents and using up our
bandwidth ..
I checked up with arp scan and found 2 unknown IPs
192.168.1.246 and 247
Is there anyway of locating the guy in a building of 7
floors and how to stop this ..I have tried changing
the Wep keys so . he is cracking the wep key.
Any Suggestion People ?
---gaurav

http://new.mail.yahoo.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Dlink-g520 Wireless and WEP
    ... >> to see my Dlink card. ... >> involves setting up WEP. ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: About War Driving ..
    ... and downloading stuff from torrents and using up our ... the Wep keys so. ... You may try authentication based on MAC-address of client machine. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: About War Driving ..
    ... WEP can be cracked in a matter of seconds. ... a guy who is connecting to our wep wireless network ... the Wep keys so. ... Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: ath0: device timeout
    ... can stay connected with impunity. ... It times out eventually even with WEP. ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: About War Driving ..
    ... Get rid of WEP. ... On 11/29/06, gaurav saha wrote: ... the Wep keys so. ... Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! ...
    (Security-Basics)