RE: advice for ccna certification

-----Original Message-----
From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of evaver@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2006 1:18 PM
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: advice for ccna certification

there is many books, i think best buy would be those signed by cisco,
and that write specially for purpose of teaching/explaining things you
can expect at ccna exam, CCNA study book semestr 1&2 will do the work,
but i would search and sign for a curse leaded by cisco academy, you
will be able to play with the devices and get some true knowledge and
experience, also dont do it only for cert purpose,
knowledge you will obtain during those will bring you much more in the
future, cert should be something additional :)

Good morning,

Use training videos. They are very stimulating for the mind.

Regards,
Mario A. Spinthiras

Relevant Pages

  • FW: advice for ccna certification
    ... If shopping on ebay watch out for the CCNA LAB KIT FOR ONLY $1000. ... series switch does have a different way to build vlans than a 2900 series. ... slot filled because the main fa0/1-16 do NOT support trunking. ... most important thing to passing any of the Cisco exams. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Technical Authors Needed for CCNA Articles
    ... whitepapers for Cisco labs and and study guides and working on IPv6 ... I am looking for CCNP or higher to submit articles to a brand new CCNA ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: bridging
    ... "Bridging" but there really isn't any bridging involved here at all other ... Books can be good, but they can be bad too. ... and you can ask for clarification on something that the book doesn't make ... In my opinion the best classes to start with are the Cisco CCNA ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
  • Re: Linux Networking is a Ball of Confusion.
    ... I have a CCNA as well and essentially for the exam you have to know the ... OSI model, Cisco command set, IOS, layers and various protocols and how to ... It's not really helpful in setting up a Linux network as far as ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)