advice for ccna certification

Hi list....

I need your appreciable advice, I´m thinking to take the certification CCNA by my account, someone would recommend to me some books, links, tips or anything that can help me to pass the exam.

Please

thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: advice for ccna certification
    ... CCNA by my account, someone would recommend to me some books, links, tips ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: making fun of atheists
    ... The gospel of Mark is Simon Peter's account? ... together those books of the Bible didn't include anything written at ... historical evidence for Jesus. ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Not just a doddering grandparent...
    ... I am a gourmand when it comes to books. ... Only been watching anime for the ... past handful of years and don't own or watch too many of the movies ... recommend". ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • Re: Long division algorithm
    ... > free are worth reading". ... I find bound books hold up much better than ... > and you don't alienate everyone that might otherwise recommend it, ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Ranking the Hugo & Nebula Winning Novels, Best to Worst
    ... prefer to recommend. ... There isn't any discernible tendency in quality. ... and added a fifth (books I personally found unreadable). ... Kim Stanley Robinson's politics disagree with me, and _Red Mars_ ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)