Re: Norwich MSIA

Part of what makes the online courses attractive to soo many people is
that it does not require you to rearrange your life completly to fit
in to an eductional schedule.

Having said that what programs have people taken or have heard of that
offer real hands on labs, lectures and other activities that are
offered completly out of the 9 to 5 time range?

On 11/7/06, Chris Buckley <chris.buckley@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Beauford, Jason wrote:

> Is Norwich Unv an accredited university,
> Capella?

I wasn't even aware Norwich had a university until I read this list.
It's certainly not in the Times' top 100:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/displayPopup/0,,13373,00.html

> Do Employers believe such an education from these online
> universities are in fact valuable?

It's not a 'traditional' degree from a recognised university, and thus
will rule you out of (pretty much) all graduate training schemes. I
can't comment on how other employers would view it, but I would much
prefer to have a traditional degree from a traditional (read:
recognised) university under my belt given the choice.

--
Christopher Buckley MA (Nottingham)
Systems Administration, UNIX. :: GPG: 0x42B0CF1A

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence
in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree,
without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree, without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus

  • Re: user default password checking tool
    ... I hope that you changed the details of your real procedure for the post, i.e., that you don't exactly use default passwords of vs123. ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence in Information Security. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Securing Online trading site
    ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence ... Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Finding person name based on personnel email account
    ... That was the worst phrased question I've ever read in my entire life. ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence in Information Security. ... Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree, without disrupting your career or home life. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Norwich MSIA
    ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence in Information Security. ... Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: web browser security/hardening