Re: Port 5431 PARK AGENT

Seems to be a keylogger or something and is a computer behind the firewall that open it on the router when the computer start up. It run on svhost.exe

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence
in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree,
without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus

  • RE: External Penetration Question
    ... it's sitting behind a firewall and all connections to the internet are NAT'd ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence ... Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: router access control list
    ... the router has change the ip address for the people out side dont know the real address. ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence ... Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Am I owned on port 27665
    ... this year and I have confirmed that the two ports did not exist. ... Also the current IOS Version on my Router is 12.4. ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • weird error
    ... the ports on the Firewall but still can not get to the site externally. ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: IPS vs application firewall
    ... I understand a Firewall like a fence with some security guards in every entrance, to prevent intruders enter in an area, some of them are for networks and some of them only for specific hosts and are placed in the perimeter. ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence in Information Security. ...
    (Security-Basics)