From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of barcajax@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: 25 October 2006 08:18
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Sandboxie

Anyone tried this product and does it perform as advertised?
http://www.sandboxie.com/
Would appreciate any feedback.

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE The NSA has
designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence in Information
Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and
the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree,
without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus