----------
---Matthew
*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 10/12/2006 at 12:27 PM Mustafa Yücelgen wrote:

Thah would be nice. 'Cos nowadays I'm trying to prepare a training for a
big
GSM Operator. And I need examples to convince the top management about the
needs.

Good luck!

-----Original Message-----
From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of xun dong
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 1:32 PM
To: pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Social Engineering Data set

Hello list;

I am currently doing research on Social Engineering Attacks. Unlike the
technical hack, I found that there is few useful and well documented SE
attack examples on the Internet. So I decided to create a data set for SE
attacks, and I am willing to publish it for free on the Internet.

However, I think only my own experience would not be able to make this
dataset as comprehensive as possible. So I would like to ask for help on
this list. If you think you have SE attack examples, you can email me.
Of course for confidential reason you should not use the real name in your
example. If you don't mind I will also publish your name along with the
example you provided. Thanks a lot in advance. I hope this could be a step
forwards in protecting against SE attacks.

--
Xun Dong
Research Associate

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE The NSA has
designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence in
Information
Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and
the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree,
without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus

Need to secure your web apps?
Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast.
Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE.
http://www.cenzic.com/products_services/download_hailstorm.php?camp=701600000008bOW

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence
in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree,
without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus

  • RE: Social Engineering Data set
    ... I am currently doing research on Social Engineering Attacks. ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE The NSA has ... designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence in Information ... Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • AW: reverse proxy with content inspection and attacks prenventions
    ... reverse proxy with content inspection and attacks prenventions ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence ... in Information Security. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Social Engineering Data set
    ... SE attacks, and I am willing to publish it for free on the Internet. ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: web browser security/hardening
    ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Re: Proxy detecting script