From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of itsec.info
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 12:07 AM
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: How to create security awareness in top management

Hi all

I am looking for statistics and numbers about incidents etc. in order to
raise
the Security awareness.

It sounds odd but through google I was not able to find some good data
and
which are not older than 1 year.

Does anybody know a good source for this kind of information?

--
Thanks very much for your help.
Regards,

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic
Excellence
in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec
management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting
experience.
Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed
degree,
without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence
in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree,
without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus

  • Re: Largest Collection Of Solutions Manuals & Test Banks Over The Net.
    ... Sales Management: Analysis and Decision Making, 6th Edition, Ingram, LaForge, Avila, Schwepker, Williams, Instructor Manual ... Concepts and Cases, 10th Edition, Cron, Test Bank ... Second Course in Statistics: Regression Analysis, 6th Edition, Mendenhall, Sincich, Solutions Manual ... A Security Programmer's Guide, 1st Edition 2009, Jason Grembi, Instructor Manual ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.marketplace)
  • RE: CISSP-ISSMP
    ... management say "that's nice", and move on. ... education, certification, experience, know-how, abilities, and ... Many 'security jobs' are nothing shy than that of an overly glorified ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: security not a big priority?
    ... But I have found that upper management will only ... and push out the changes; management has to have this information to ... Network Security Engineer ... Network team with Project Management tasks. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Comprehensive Solution Manual for Textbooks
    ... Operations Management: Process and Value Chains - Lee J. Krajewski ... Prentice Hall's Federal Taxation 2007: Comprehensive - Thomas Pope ... Probability & Statistics for Engineers & Scientists - Ronald E. ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Comprehensive Solution Manual for Textbooks
    ... Prentice Hall's Federal Taxation 2007: ... Principles of Auditing: An Introduction to International Standards on ... Principles of Customer Relationship Management - Roger Baran ... Probability & Statistics for Engineers & Scientists - Ronald E. ...
    (sci.math)