From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of itsec.info
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 20:02
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: How to create security awareness in top management

Hi all

I have got a job to make top management aware that their company must
take care about information security (presentation and discussions).

I will not go into too much technical details and I would like to start
with some good stories which show in an easy and understandable way
that information security is needed.

Does anybody has some information where I can take out some good ideas
start with?

--
Any help is very much appreciated.
Regards,

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic
Excellence
in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec
management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting
experience.
Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed
degree,
without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence
in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree,
without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus

  • Re: How to create security awareness in top management
    ... Information security is a set of activities driven by business policy ... How to create security awareness in top management ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: How to create security awareness in top management
    ... is by showing real attacks and information that could be Easley ... I have got a job to make top management aware that their company must ... take care about information security. ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: How to create security awareness in top management
    ... The only trick there is to ensure that you can convince top management ... that such attacks *are* possible without any prior knowledge of your ... take care about information security. ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • How to create security awareness in top management
    ... I have got a job to make top management aware that their company must ... take care about information security. ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: user default password checking tool
    ... Nice script idea but one question, if you choosed to block the account ... >>> The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic ... >>> in Information Security. ... Our program offers unparalleled Infosec ...
    (Security-Basics)