Re: Re: Best single source of current infosec news?

There are quite a few news aggregation sites around now, some aimed at specific languages or geography, some targetted by platform (OS etc). Personally I use 360is.com:

http://www.360is.com/news.htm

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence
in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree,
without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus

  • RE: Verifying E-Mail Addresses
    ... correspondence with the sender upon realizing your own ignorance, ... Original> EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... Original> The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic ... Original> in Information Security. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: user default password checking tool
    ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence in Information Security. ... Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: dd vs windows...
    ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence ... in Information Security. ... Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: How to find process behing TCP connection ?
    ... Just wanted to point out that under *NIX, if you get rooted, your copy of lsof will probably be trojaned to hide the attacker's rootkit and malicious activity. ... initiates connection to service on port 139 too many workstations. ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: GIAC Intrusion Prevention challenge exam
    ... GIAC Intrusion Prevention challenge exam ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic ... education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. ...
    (Security-Basics)