Re: Good SPAM filter for Outlook for use in a small non-profite ORG

On 24/09/06 16:50 +0300, Mario A. Spinthiras wrote:
Is there a way to implement RBL within an email client ? If so you dont

SpamAssassin or equivalent.

need much of the super duper applications written today to stop spam.
RBL usually works perfectly on mail servers. I dont see how it couldnt

DNSBLs are supposed to be used on MX hosts. anything beyond that leads
to accept, then bounce scenarios, or merely tagging as spam.

Devdas Bhagat